Sunday, August 22, 2010

Nikki and Elizabeth full shoot

This shoot was to celebrate these two lovelies 
***SWEET SIXTEEN***
they are cousins and a week apart, and just a riot together. The way they interacted reminded me of my cousins/best friends, and it was a bit bitter sweet now that they are all off on missions and married with kids but I loved it. We also "trespassed" on some gypsy ladies property, when really it was her neighbors brick wall that I've taken pictures of thousands of times. Whatever, I don't want any voodoo on me. Either way, it was a blast and sincerely from me, Happy Sweet Sixteen Nikki and Elizabeth!
:::also a special thanks to Mikayla Rich (check out HER blog here) who helped me edit this week when my computer bit the dust. I wouldn't have been able to finish these if it weren't for her!:::




1 comment:

  1. We are so happy with the way these turned out. Thank you, thank you! Keep smiling Kaitlyn, oh! and keep taking pictures of other people smiling because you are really good at it. :)

    ReplyDelete